T435 ‘L’ Single Axis Rugged Servo Inclinometer, ±3° to ±90°
The T435 ‘L’ series is a family of single axis, high-precision, closed loop, gravity referenced servo inclinometers, ideal for use within a variety of application environments, and where space is at a premium.
Available in ranges from ±3° to ±90° with a form factor measuring only 61mm (2.41 inches) high and a diameter measuring less than 37mm (1.46 inches). The T435 ‘L’ has a high-level 4-20mA signal, proportional to the sine of the angle of tilt. Units are fully self-contained, and able to connect to a DC power source and readout or control device, to form a complete operating system. Units are extremely rugged, and can withstand a 1500g-shock event. Solder pin terminations are standard.
The 4-20mA output of the T435 ‘L’ series is specifically designed for electrically noisy environments, or where inclinometer output signals must travel over a long distance. T435 ‘L’ series inclinometers operate on a single 24Vdc supply and the output series load resistance can be as high as 400Ω. Sherborne Sensors T435 ‘L’ series inclinometers have a long and successful market history under the Schaevitz® brand.
- Available ranges from ±3° to ±90°
- Resolution to 0.2arc second (0.00006°)
- High level 4 to 20mA output proportional to sine of the angle of tilt
- Electrical terminations via solder pins
- Fully self-contained and able to connect to a DC power source and readout or control device, to form a complete tilt measurement system
- Environmentally sealed to IP65
- Continuous operation in temperatures of -18°C to +70°C
- Rugged, 1500g shock survivability
- Optional power supplies and display indicators
- Custom design and manufacturing capabilities are available to meet customers specific application requirements
- Bore hole mapping, dam and rock shifts and other geophysical, seismic & civil engineering studies
- Downhole logging
- Any precision measurement application where space is at a premium